This advanced pressure relief cushion system is especially designed for the patients to use on various mobile devices. The MobiFree is fully portable, with capabilities for both battery power and wall outlets. With the advanced pressure sensor technology and unique one piece air cell pad design, it provides alternating lowpressure to the patients consistently.
- Advanced Pressure Relief Cushion System
- Help with Pressure Sores
- Can be Used with Various Mobile Devices and Chairs
- Adjustable Pressure Settings for Maximum Support
- Convenient Rechargeable Battery
- Suitable for most wheelchairs.
- Portable pump with carry bag and cushion design for easy mobility.
- Adjustable patient comfort and alternating cycle time.
- Features visual and audible operating status and fault indicators.
- Unique seat cushion design.
- HCPCS E2624
Pressure Range(mmHg):40-100 mmHg. Alarm & alarm mute:Low battery / low pressure. PUMP Dimension(L x W x H):25 x 12 x 5.7 cm /9.8" x 4.7" x 2.2" PUMP Weight:1.0 kg / 2.2 lb (battery and adapter are included). Battery:Rechargeable Ni-MH battery Electrical:AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz universal adapter. Cushion Arrangement:Contour foam base & one piece air cell pad (4air cells). Cells Material:Nylon/PU. Coverlet Material is Stretched,Polyester/PU.
Cushion Dimension(L x W x H):43 x 43 x 10 cm /17" x 17" x 4". Cushion Weight:1.1 kg / 2.4 lb.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The item is fine, is as was described. The delivery was far from rapid. When someone you love is hurting, the sense of urgency is greater. Attention to detail would have made this seamless and much faster. They did make it right and worked hard to do so. I'm appreciative of their efforts.