The Pneumatic Tall Fracture Boot CAM walker provides maximum stability and support following injury or post-operative procedures. The air cam walking boot can be used for acute ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, stable lower leg, foot and ankle fractures and post-operative use. Plastic molded uprights with steel reinforcement provides increased durability. Shock-absorbing insole reduces impact of heel strike when walking. Rocker sole helps promote a natural gait to allow continuation of daily activities. Recommended up to 300 pounds.
- Allows you to pump air into the walker for desired compression
- Pneumatic system provides support while maintaining stability and immobilization
- Air is easily adjusted to achieve desired compression and fit
- Low profile design minimizes the difference in leg height to helps promote a normal walking gait and balance
- Non-skid rocker bottom sole to help reduce slipping
- Accommodates swelling patterns that occur throughout the rehabilitation process
- Fits left or right leg
- HCPCS L4360 or L4361
- Sizing Guide: Shoe Size
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.